This blog was originally about two girls who began to pilgrimage on the 20th of June of 2013, walking from Sigtuna, Sweden, with the goal to reach Santiago de Compostela in the northwestern part of Spain.
The journey stopped sometime in September of 2013, and will hopefully continue in the future.

Thursday 1 August 2013

I wonder

Sometimes I wonder if time is important at all...

Sometimes I wonder why it is so hard to trust and listen to my intuition....

Sometimes I wonder why summer, the season that everyone loves, is lasting for a relativitly short time? Isn't love what we are all looking for? What we all need....

Sometimes I wonder why I decided to pack my things in different plastic bags, when this pilgrimage is supposed to be a green one......

Sometimes I wonder, when finding myself lonely in the dark, why I suddenly feel so small? Why curse the darkness? Better to light a candle. You are my candle....

Sometimes I wonder how we get used hearing the noise from cars driving close to us? Artificial sounds. But if something is artificial, how can it then exist? What is real and what is not?  What is pure and what is not?  All the separate pieces working together in order to make the car move, aren't they originally coming from nature too? I mean from the very very beginning of the manufacturing process.....

Sometimes I wonder why politicians wear expensive handmade suits when discussing and debating the world hunger.....

Sometimes I wonder, even though I know how complex our organism is, how it can be able to adapt to a new environment and lifestyle so guickly....

Sometimes I wonder why some things doesn't make sense at all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment