This blog was originally about two girls who began to pilgrimage on the 20th of June of 2013, walking from Sigtuna, Sweden, with the goal to reach Santiago de Compostela in the northwestern part of Spain.
The journey stopped sometime in September of 2013, and will hopefully continue in the future.

Friday 5 July 2013

Saying hello to the wilderness again!


The blog from yesterday :-)!!

And that also means saving battery again. So I won't be long today....

Today was mentally tough for me.  A lot of emotions started to circulate inside my head, but sharing them is almost always the best way I believe. Showing your true self. It is not easy, but I will practice and practice. We are here together, aren't we?

I miss you and I think of you all, and I carry you and what we have experienced together with me everywhere I go. It is always giving me strength when I most need it.

Pictures are from where we sleep tonight. Fire is OK, we have made better ones. Nature is splendid.  Magnificent - as it always is and always have been.  We have to help nature staying this way.

Good night :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment