This blog was originally about two girls who began to pilgrimage on the 20th of June of 2013, walking from Sigtuna, Sweden, with the goal to reach Santiago de Compostela in the northwestern part of Spain.
The journey stopped sometime in September of 2013, and will hopefully continue in the future.

Sunday 21 July 2013

New route and new times

Good evening everyone!

We have just reached the end of Klosterleden ''the route of Monastries'', and will tomorrow continue with another route called ''Franciscusleden''. Earlier this evening we read that this route is connected to other pilgrim routes in Europe, but as far as we know, it is not yet. Volunteers and the Swedish church are working with this right now. It would be interesting to get in touch with those people,  and maybe we can help them with the marking. It has been a while since I Volunteered now. When doing it I feel very greatful and I really look up to people who devote their life in this kind of contribution to Mother earth. What I feel at the moment, is that if could do that all my life, I would be so thankful. But I think  I can if this showed to be my way. Even though I am constantly contemplating this, these thoughts are getting clearer day by day. This is what happens to me when walking and living simple.  I am so happy I don't miss anything from home, except for friends and family. Relations is what really counts,  and living simple helps me remember this. It is not that I don't think about this in my everyday life, I do, but when you let go of the things you know distract you in your life, like I do now, you start to think different. Your thoughts shine in a new different light. It is beautiful to watch this happen.

Tomorrow I will see my mom and dad again, can't wait!

Hope you are having a nice summer everyone. I am having the time of my life, really, and knowing that I'm going to and that I want to live this life for a while, is very inspiring, each step along the way.

Love and Peace

Lovisa

No comments:

Post a Comment